giovedì 11 luglio 2013

Tastes and Smells.

I miss Tastes and Smells.
I’ve been fed by PEG for two years now.
This means that a have a tube in my stomach, letting in every day a slob the color of cat shit, in a transparent plastic package.
Just wondering: if I have to “eat” such a thing, why can’t it come in non-trasparent bags? They could color it with some chemicals, to give it a more human look.
I miss Pizza Pasta, BBQs with friends, dinners at Frenk’s where we always ended up playing cards afterwards, Frenk and me against everybody else, dinners at Massimo’s, at Tano’s.
Friends are still there, luckily.
I often joke with Aiste. We call the slob “onion soup”.
When she goes out grocery shopping I send her messages like “Tonight no soup. Buy cheese for four-cheese pasta”. And she answers: “No cheese. It’ll make you fat” (I lost 30 kgs since the beginning of the disease.)
This is the way we joke…

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento